Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A day in the life of~

Started the day a bit late, but didn't sleep much last night!! Checked emails then walked downtown with daughter so she could get some coffee. I painted a bit on a doll bed I'm fixing up to sell (my helpful mutt assisted by enthusiastically wagging her tail against the freshly painted surface leaving lovely artistic patterns on both the bed and her tail).

Worked in the basement for a while, cleaning and pulling out stuff for the Neighborhood Yard Sale this weekend. I'm going thru my fabric stash and many boxes of books, patterns, etc. I could probably outfit a craft shop with all the stuff I've kept, so out it goes unless I Really plan to use it!
Back upstairs, I worked on the sewing part of my Finger Pincushions and then counted out some finished ones to get an order ready for mailing.

Played "clean out the frig" for our dinner meal, then Rick and I took an hour long walk along the canal, thru the woods and across the park behind us. Weather is great for walking !
Had time to watch a movie with Rick before he went up to bed. Now I'm wrapping up more sewing before I go to sleep. I ran across some bits of fabric perfect for the pincushions..can't wait to start sewing tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment