Sunday, June 7, 2009

Don't you hate migraines ?


Want this badge?

Hi~
I get migraines. I know other people who do as well. Migraines limit what you can do in life. They also affect the people around you, like your loving and patient family. The pain can squeeze you out of a job real fast. It is hard to escape the pain of migraines. I'm very grateful for the support of my family and their wonderful acceptance of my yucky disease. I'm so sorry it hurts them and gets in the way so often. I was hoping to outlive this but there's no guarantee on that.

If someone you know has "bad headaches" that interfere with life, urge them to seek medical help. Aspirin won't cut it, believe me. Especially if they have sensitivity to noise, smell or light. If you are looking for some more information, go to
mymigraineconnection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment